WHO NEEDS A PERSONAL ASSISTANT OR CONCIERGE SERVICE?

Busy Professionals - Time is money.
While you concentrate on your career, I'll take care of the necessary but routine errands and maintenance items so you have more time to devote to your successful corporate journey or important workplace entertaining.
Mature Adults - I hate to ask someone to do it
When bad weather keeps you indoors or you are unable to get around like you used to do, I'll bring the groceries, prescriptions or gifts to you. I'll even deliver your gifts to the recipients with your greetings. It's my job to make your life easier and less stressful. I will gladly deal with voice mail and automated answering machines to make you the appointment you need. If you like, I'll even confirm any appointments the day before.
New Parents - They grow up so fast.
A new family baby brings huge responsibilities and requires all of your attention. If you run out of diapers or formula and just can't get to the store for more, I'll go. Call me to take care of your to-do list while you spend time with your beautiful new baby.
Outpatient Surgery Patients - I need to recuperate
You already asked a friend to bring you home from the hospital after surgery. Now who is going to stop at the drugstore and pick up the prescription? Did you remember to get the groceries you'll be needing over the next few days? One call to me and everything will be taken care of for you or your parent.
Area Visitors - What to do
Looking for a restaurant, day trip or area activity? When you don't know where to start, call me.
Two Career Families - There's just not enough time.
At the end of a long day wouldn't it be nice if someone had already done the grocery shopping and picked up the dry cleaning? Let me free up your weekends to spend with your family having fun and enjoying each other's company instead of catching up on all of those errands you didn't have time to do during the week.
Corporations - the gift of freedom
What a great gift or bonus! Give your staff members the gift of time and freedom. Give them their own personal assistant for only pennies a day. One time gift certificates are available. Feel free to contact me to discuss options available to you for your employees. This is a wonderful and unexpected employee benefit, creating more productive workers for you.
Lawyers - It just has to be delivered today.
Service is available to get your documents delivered and time stamped by your deadline. My associates also perform background investigations. For more information on our exciting services please visit us http://www.criadoconcierge.com/ 

Comments

Popular Posts